Tuesday, December 7, 2010

finally the last blog

In the beginning of this semester I was lost on how to make the blogs. Then after a while I finally got the hang of it. but once I started doing more blogs and reading others, I didn’t really enjoy it. it just felt like another homework assignment on top of every other one. After doing one assignment after another of blogging, I ended up getting bored of it for the fact that I don’t enjoy using the computer as much as I used to. After class ends, I doubt I will ever go back on my blog or even keep it going. Most likely it will just end up staying there alone and unused forever. I enjoyed pretty much everyone's blogs since they were all different from one another. As a last goodbye to the class I would have to say this was a chill class with cool people and umm... ahhhh.. Texting anyone?

2 comments:

  1. blog props! i enjoyed reading your blogs and i hope all goes well with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blogs..
    enjoyed reading them and im sure you must of liked it a bit right? well see you around :)

    ReplyDelete